PlanIt Police Scheduling Software has a feature called Courses. It allows you to build web-based courses inside of PlanIt and assign them to individual people or groups of people and have them take a test at the end. The system will score them and keep a record of it so that you can see who is trained on what.
The system will tell you what to do at almost every step so that you can quickly and easily set up a company course. Just to illustrate how simple it is, here are the steps below:
- Open Company Courses and click "Add New Course"
- Adjust the settings
- Insert slides
- Create a test if you would like
- Assign it to your officers
Advantages to using Company Courses:
- Saves you time
- Stores everything in one place
- Documents all history of tests
You can also use this feature for accreditation and compliance. So, if you have any policy change or contract change, you can post that information into a couple slides in a course. Then, create a question at the end that just says "I have read the previous information, I understand it, and I agree to it." That way you have an audit trail of everyone who read it and everyone who agreed to it.
PlanIt is built not only to simplify scheduling but also to enhance communication. Keep all of this information in one easy-to-use system... PlanIt.
- Direct Instruction: How to Train Officers About New Software
- How to Become a Pro in no Time With PlanIt Police Training